Scannell Properties- Indianapolis, IN
East Greenbush, Rensselaer County, NY
Badgon Environmental was retained to delineate wetlands and prepare the required permits for the construction of a new regional Federal Express Ground Distribution Facility project on a 73-acre site.
A wetland delineation and GPS survey were completed and reviewed by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Bagdon Environmental prepared an impact minimization analysis that allowed the project to proceed under a Nationwide Permit in-lieu of a time-consuming Individual Permit. ACOE and NYSDEC permit applications prepared by Bagdon Environmental expedited the permitting process and allowed construction to proceed ahead of schedule.
- Wetland delineation, GPS survey and jurisdictional determination
- Wetland impact assessment and regulatory permit preparation
- Assessment of mitigation measures
- ACOE Nationwide Permit (NWP) 39 Pre-construction Notice
- NYSDEC 401 Water Quality Certification