Monroe County Department of Environmental Services 50 West Main Street City Place, Suite 7100, Rochester, NY 14614
- State and federal wetland delineation
- Analysis of terrestrial and aquatic resources for the DEIS and public hearings
- Surveys and field searches for rare, threatened, and endangered wetland species (fauna and flora)
- Preparation of a Wildlife Habitat Management Plan for lands surrounding the landfill (including wetland habitat enhancement plan)
- Design of a long-term biological monitoring program (including quanititave vegetation analysis and qualitative wildlife surveys) for wetlands adjacent to the landfill
- Conducting baseline monitoring of flora and fauna for the monitoring program
Bagdon Environmental worked under long-term contract with Monroe County to conduct the biological monitoring of the wetlands from 1991 through 2001. This study is on the of the most comprehensive monitoring efforts in the state.