Greene County Industrial Development Agency Athens, Coxsackie, New Baltimore, Greene County, NY
Since 1998, Bagdon Environmental has worked with the Greene County IDA to advance development projects for the benefit of residents and taxpayers of Greene County. We have provided a variety of base-line environmental studies that helped bring several large projects to fruition including Kalkberg Commerce Park, Greene Business & Technology Park and the Peckham Materials (Travco) processing plant.
Bagdon Environmental has worked extensively with the IDA on a 400+ acre site at New York State Thruway Exit 21 for a large-scale development project. The analysis entailed numerous studies over a period of years to document wetlands, endangered species and other environmental factors for a Generic Environmental Impact Statement for this site.
Our firm continues to assist the IDA with wetland and ecological services for new sites throughout the county. We are also responsible for ongoing monitoring of several large wetland mitigation areas for operating projects.
- Wetland delineation, GPS survey, and ACOE/NYSDEC jurisdictional determination
- Wetland functional assessment
- Wetland mitigation monitoring and compliance reporting
- Habitat and vegetation cover type mapping
- Regulatory compliance strategies
- Water quality sampling and analysis
- Macroinvertebrate sampling
- Winter raptor surveys